This policy is updated from time to time and compliant with legislation. The latest version is published on this page.
This policy was updated on: 24.05.2018
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com or write to us at; Propellernet Ltd, Castle Square House, 9 Castle Square, Brighton BN1 1EG
We gather and use certain information about individuals to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
• CV’s and job applications.
• Name and job title.
• Contact information, including email address.
• Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests.
• Website usage data.
• Other information relevant to client enquiries:
1. User information (this data will be used for the following purposes):
2. User analysis. The user is allowed to opt-out of this usage.
3. User profiling and decision-making. The user is allowed to opt-out of this usage.
4. Contacting visitors for marketing of services or products. The user is allowed to opt-out of this usage.
5. Telemarketing. The user is allowed to opt-out of this usage.
This data will be used by ourselves and subsidiaries of Propellernet Ltd.
How we use this data
• Collecting this information helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver an improved service.
• For recruitment and talent management purposes.
Specifically, we may use data:
• For our own internal records.
• To fulfil our contractual obligations
• To contact you in response to a specific query.
• To customize the website for you.
• To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
• To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
• Allow the site to work properly and help keep it secure.
• Help us understand how people use the website.
• Make the site easier to use by remembering information that you’ve entered.
• Improve your experience by showing you information that’s relevant to you.
How long do we keep the data for?
We will endeavor not keep your Information for longer than necessary in order to facilitate your use of our Sites and Services. If you wish to delete your information, we will delete the information we hold in relation to you on request, except that some prior content may remain in backup or cached copies for a reasonable time (but we will not make it available again to third parties). In addition, content that you have submitted to our Third-Party API Providers may still be in use and so there may be some ongoing use of your Information. We may also retain certain information to prevent identity theft, legal disputes and misconduct, even if deletion has been requested.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie assigns your browser with a unique identifier and has an expiration date that tells your browser how long to store it. Within the time it is stored, it can remind the website what your preferences are and gather details of your usage for analytics purposes. When you make requests to the site, the cookie will be sent along with the request.
Cookies are useful for websites that require logins and have other advanced features such as social sharing, personalised information, and online stores.
The types of cookies we use are divided into four categories:
1. Necessary cookies: These cookies let you move around our websites and use all their features. Without them, you wouldn’t be able to do things like leave comments.
2. Performance cookies: These simply help us improve the way our website works. They tell us how people use each page, which ones are most commonly viewed, or whether any errors occurred.
3. Customisation cookies: These cookies store your personal settings such as font sizes, volume level, or remember basic information that you’ve entered, so next time you visit our website it’s all there for you.
4. Targeting cookies: These are cookies that are used to deliver content on other websites that best suits you and your interests. I
How do we use these cookies?
We use the information stored in cookies to improve your experience of our website. All of the information we collect through cookies is anonymised, and we never share this information with third parties.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Controlling information about you
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
• Use the unsubscribe button at the bottom of emails.
• Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Write to us at: Propellernet Ltd, Castle Square House, 9 Castle Square, Brighton BN1 1EG
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the General Data Protection Regulation 25th May 2018.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the General Data Protection Regulation 25th May 2018.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the www.propellernet.co.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.